|10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore in English|
1. Rabindranath Tagore is the most famous Indian poet.
2. He was born in a very famous family of Kolkata, India on May 8, 1861.
3. He was known for his amazing poems.
4. Tagore has written lots of short stories and songs as well.
5. His contribution for the kids is amazing in the literature.
6. In 1913, he was awarded Nobel Prize Literature for his poem book Gitanjali.
7. In 1919, Tagore returned his knighthood due to Jallianwala Bagh Massacre, where many peaceful protesters were killed.
8. Tagore has an enormous love for nature and animals. He has written lots of poems and songs describing nature.
9. He has created over 2000 songs.
10. He is one of my favorite poets, because of his amazing National Anthem, Amar Sonar Bangla and Jana Gana Mana.
10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore for Class 5, 6, 7
1. Rabindranath Tagore was the first Indian person who awarded Nobel Prize for literature. In 1913, he won that because of his poem book Gitanjali.
2. Tagore is widely known because of his poetry. But he has written lots of novels, short stories, and songs.
3. He has started an entirely new music genre and now it’s known as ‘Rabindra Sangeet’. He has created thousands of amazing, peaceful and meaningful songs.
4. He is the writer of the national anthem of Bangladesh and India, Amar Sonar Bangla, and Jana Gana Mana.
5. This legendary poet was born in Kolkata, in a family of social leaders, thinkers, and reformers. All of the members in his family were wise and they were trying to make a change.
6. Though Tagore wasn’t connected with the freedom fight against British rule, but he has shown nationalist mentality in his writings.
7. He had a very good relationship with another famous Bengali poet Kazi Nazrul Islam.
8. He rejected formal schools in his time. He didn’t want to go to school and that’s why he was taught in the home.
9. He started writing at a very young age. He has got fame and reorganization with his writings, but his academicals education was so less.
10. He is one of the greatest poets of all time in the history of India and Bangladesh.
10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore 8, 9, 10
1. Great Indian poet, writer, and thinker Rabindranath Tagore was born in Kolkata on May 8, 1861. He is widely known as ‘Gurudev’. There were lots of thinkers, social leaders, and reformers in their family.
2. His father’s name is Maharishi Devendranath and his mother name is Sharda Devi. They both were popular in their time.
3. He was a humanist, novelist, painter, patriot, poet, story-teller, philosopher, playwright and educationist at the same time. He has a huge contribution to Bengali and Hindi poetry and culture.
4. He is the writer of Bangladesh’s national anthem ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’, and at the same time he has written India’s national anthem ‘Jana Gana Mana’. This is an amazing thing that the same writer has written two country’s national anthem.
5. Tagore wasn’t interested to go to school and that’s why he was taught at home. He started writing from a very young age.
6. He wrote enormous songs, poems, and stories in his time. In his writing, he has presented Indian culture. He was energetic, genius and wise, he has proved that with his writings.
7. He was a revolutionary and visionary writer. He carried a very deep message with his writing.
8. He was a great poet, visionary, philosopher and voice of the country. Kids are taught his poems at the school level and his novel is read at the college and university level.
9. He is a Nobel Prize owner. The Nobel Prize in Literature 1913 was awarded to Rabindranath Tagore because of his amazing poem book Gitanjali. This book has been translated over 1 different language.
10. He is one of my favorite poets. I love to read his writings.