Gautam Buddha was the most significant philosopher and religious leader in his time. He is the founder of Buddhism. He has spent his entire life searching for the truth. And he got Bodhi and started spreading the message of love and truth. People loved him a lot and accepted his call. And then he gained millions of devotee, now they are having more than 488 million Buddha people all around the world. Every student and kid should know about Gautam.
And that’s Why we have provided 10 lines on Gautam Buddha. These lines are straightforward and simple. Students from every class can learn these sentences.
10 Lines on Gautam Buddha for Class 2, 3, 4
If you are looking for a few sentences on Gautam Buddha for class 2, 3, and 4, then these lines can help you. These lines are really easy and written for the elementary level students. 1. Gautam Buddha is the founder of Buddhism.
2. He was born in 563 B.C. at Lumbini, Kapilvastu Nagar, and The Kingdom of Nepal.
3. His father name was Shuddhodan, he was a statesperson.
4. His mother name was Mahamaya, and she died when he was seven days old.
5. He was raised by his stepmother Mahaprajapati.
6. In his childhood, his name was ‘Siddhartha.’
7. He got married to Yashodhara.
8. His son name is Rahul.
9. He meditated under the Bodhi tree for twelve years and got Bodhi or enlightenment.
10. He searched for the truth of life and ended with tremendous knowledge and love.
10 Lines on Gautam Buddha for Class 5, 6, 7
These lines are for class 5, 6, and 7. If you are a student of any of these classes, you can learn that really easily. 1. Gautam Buddha was the founder of Buddhism and a well-known philosopher in his time.
2. He was the son of a king but never enjoyed his life with lots of luxuries.
3. He always wanted to look for the truth.
4. One day he saw three people, a diseased person, a dead body, and an old person. This changed his mind.
5. He left his kingdom, keeping his wife, parents, son behind.
6. He meditated for twelve years and gotten ‘Bodhi’ or became enlightened.
7. Then he started to spread the message of love and positivity.
8. People accepted him really positively.
9. Gautam Buddha succeeds in search of the truth. He found a meaning for life, and millions of people followed his path.
10. He is one of the most prominent religious philosophers in history.
10 Lines on Gautam Buddha for Class 8, 9, 10
These lines are for class 8, 9, and 10. 1. Gautam Buddha was the founder of Buddhism religion and one of the biggest enlighten person in the history of the world.
2. He was born at Lumbini, Kapilvastu Nagar, Nepal, in 563 B.C. His father Shuddhodan was a ruler and statesperson for the kingdom at that time. His mother, Mahamaya, died when he was only seven days old.
3. He was known as ‘Siddhartha’ in his childhood. But after being ‘Bodhi’ or getting enlighten he was named as ‘Gautam Buddha.’
4. His stepmother Mahaprajapati brought him up, and Siddhartha was never attracted to a healthy life. He had really silence, calm, and gentle personality. He had a luxurious experience, but he never enjoyed or found happiness on these luxuries. He always looks for the truth.
5. He got married to a girl named Yashodhara, and they gave birth to a boy named ‘Rahul.’ Before leaving home, they were together for three years.
6. One day he was on a picnic, out of the city and saw something that changed his entire thinking and shaken his mentality. He saw a dead body, an old person, and a diseased person. He wanted to know the reason behind the death, disease, and old.
7. He did Yogic practice for six years in a mountain, and then he decides for a long meditate. And he took place under a Bodhi tree and meditated for twelve years. When he opened his eyes for the first time, he was forty years old and enlighten. He got ‘Bodh Power.’
8. From that time, he was known as ‘Gautam Buddha.’ Then he arrived in Kashi to let people know more about life.
9. He was really calm and talented. People loved him a lot. A considerable number of people started coming to his cave for more knowledge. His silent personality and seductive speaking ability attracted people a lot. A lot of people began to become his devotee.
10. In the end, he died at the age of 80 and established a religion named ‘Buddhism.’ There are more than 488 million Buddhist people in the world now.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on Mosquito in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English
- 10 Lines on India in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Hospital in English
- 10 Lines on Horse in English
- 10 Lines on Holi Festival in English
- 10 Lines on Good Habits in English
- 10 Lines on Grandparents in English
- 10 Lines on Golden Temple in English
- 10 Lines on Ice Cream in English for Students