Eid Ul Fitr is the biggest celebration among Muslims all over the world. There are two Eid, Eid Ul Fitr is the most prestigious and joyful celebration for entire Ummah. So today we are going to share 10 sentences on Eid Ul Fitr, this is an essential topic for your English lesson. I hope you guys will find proper information about Eid here and can learn these lines quickly.
10 Lines on Eid Ul Fitr for Class 2, 3, 4
1. Muslims celebrate Eid Ul Fitr after the month of Ramadan.
2. It comes after one month of fasting, so people celebrate this with immense joy.
3. In the morning, people go for Eid Prayer.
4. And then they start visiting relatives and neighbors house.
5. Every one of the family and society come together for this occasion.
6. In this time, people do charity for who are needy and poor.
7. They make sure everyone is enjoying the Eid.
8. It is the best occasion for Muslims to spend time with friends and family.
9. Eid is the first day of Arabic Month Shawwal.
10. Muslims pray for the entire world to stay in peace on this day.
10 Lines on Eid Ul Fitr for Class 5, 6, 7
1. Eid Ul Fitr is the biggest celebration among the Muslim Ummah in the world. The entire Ummah celebrate this day and share a love for each other.
2. After fasting an entire month of Ramadan, this day is the first day of Shawwal month. They break one-month fasting and celebrate this day with family and friends.
3. Before Eid, people make sure that the needy and poor person should celebrate this and have proper food. And that’s why they give sadaqah al-Fitr, mostly known as a donation for Eid Ul Fitr. They provide actual food and money to poor people. It ensures that the people who are in need, they are also enjoying the Eid.
4. In the day of Eid, Muslims gathered in a Mosque or Eid Gah (a specialized field for praying Eid prayer). They embrace each other and ask to visit their home.
5. The women make different types of cakes and food items. Biriyani is a popular food in the Eid day. Most of the Indian and Pakistani families prepare biriyani and vermicelli for the guest.
6. They visit relative’s houses and also welcome relative in their own home. The entire celebration goes for three days, mostly.
7. In most Muslim countries there are 3 to 7 days of official government holidays to celebrate this occasion.
8. In this day, people greet one another saying, ‘Eid Mubarak’. They come together to make powerful their brotherhood. There is no enmity or angriness anymore in this day.
9. People exchange gifts too on this day.
10. Eid is the best day for Muslims, and they celebrate this a day with the highest joy.
More 10 Lines:
10 Lines on Eid Ul Fitr for Class 8, 9, 10
1. Muslims worship Allah and celebrate fasting for the entire month of Ramadan. This is one of the most essential Ibadah for Muslims. They break their fasting end of the month of Ramadan and the first day of Shawwal, it called as ‘Eid Ul Fitr.’
2. This is the biggest and widely celebrated occasion for the Muslims. Muslim Ummah from the entire world celebrates Eid with their family and friends. It’s the time of spreading love and kindness.
3. As a part of the celebration, people buy new clothes, buy gifts for others and cook delicious foods.
4. To make sure that the needy and poor people are also buying clothes and getting proper food for the celebration, Muslims make a donation called ‘sadaqah al-Fitr’ or Donation for Eid ul Fitr. They make sure that every poor family is getting new cloths and having food for their celebration.
5. In the Eid day morning, they pray together are a big field or Mosque. After the prayer, everyone embraces each other, forgetting every type of arrogance and pride. This is the best example of brotherhood. It brings everyone in the same queue.
6. After the prayer, the male people used to go home and eat food. And then they start to visit relatives and neighbors with their family. The relatives also come to visit them. They feed them delicious food and exchange gifts.
7. The females who are really aware of fashion, they wear almost 3 to 4 dresses in the entire day. They change the dress after every single task. The most common dresses for the girls are Lehenga, Shalwar, and Kameez. On the other hand, boys prefer Sherwani or Punjabi.
8. Eid comes with so much fun and joy, it strengthens the brotherhood between each other.
9. It gives us some lesson to donate the people who in need and help them. It teaches us to respect our elders and love our younger.
10. Eid is a huge blessing for us. We should celebrate this day with our family and friends.