10 Lines on Earth for Class 2, 3, 4
These points on earth are for students of classes 2, 3 and 4. You need to share these lines with your kids. Don’t forget to share them.
1. Earth is a planet.
2. The population of this planet is 7.58 billion.
3. It is mostly filled with oxygen, iron, and silicon.
4. 70% of the earth’s surface is covered with water.
5. The earth is almost like a sphere, but not completely a sphere.
6. It is one of the eight planets in our solar system.
7. Earth takes 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds to rotate on-axis.
8. Moon is the only natural satellite of the earth.
9. It has more two Co-Orbital Satellites.
10. It is the only known planet that has life.
10 Lines on Earth for Class 5, 6, 7
Here are 10 lines on earth in English for students of class 5, 6 and 7. You can learn these lines easily without any effort.
1. Earth is a planet where lives in. This name has come from the old Germanic word that means ‘the ground’.
2. Earth is filled with water and ground level. Ground-level is divided into so many countries.
3. Earth has a population of 7.58 billion of people.
4. Our only natural satellite is a moon and human has won it already. Now we are working on making it easier.
5. There are thousands of satellites that are orbiting the world from space. The satellite has helped us with information about the climate and the entire earth. It has made the map system so easy and lives.
6. The temperature here is so normal and people can survive easily. There are some areas where too high temperatures and some areas have too low temperatures.
7. The age of this planet is 4.543 billion years.
8. It is one of the eight planets in our solar system.
9. 70% of the earth surface is covered with water and the rest 30% is ground where all the countries and the jungles are located.
10. I love my planet a lot.
10 Lines on Earth for Class 8, 9, 10
The students of class 8, 9, and 10 can learn these 10 sentences on earth in English easily.
1. We live on a planet that is called ‘Earth’. It is one of the biggest and beautiful planets in the entire solar system. In our solar system, there are eight planets and earth is one of them where we are living. We are orbiting around the Sun.
2. Our planet has a population of 7.58 billion people. This is a huge number. Earth is divided into two things, sea, and ground. The ground is divided into different countries. There are over 200 countries in the world.
3. Earth has only one natural satellite and that is the moon. We already have visited the moon a couple of times. Now modern science is trying to make it even easier.
4. The total age of this planet is 4.543 billion years. That’s a huge number and the scientists have been agreed on that number.
5. ‘Earth’ is an old Germanic word that means ‘the ground’ and that’s why they named this planet like earth. As you can see other planets are named after Greek and Roman gods and goddess’ names.
6. The structure of this planet has been changed with times and it is still changing due to climate change, greenhouse effect, and global warming. If you see the old maps of the world, then you can realize that.
7. We have lots of satellites orbiting the earth and them are letting us know about the atmosphere, oceans, glaciers and the solid earth. Space visit has been so much easy and the technology company NASA is working on that. They have the highest amount of acquisition in this field.
8. The earth is turning always with a speed of 1,000 mph but we can’t feel that. And it is also orbiting the sun at the speed of 67,000 mph. That is incredible.
9. We experience earthquake often in several parts of the world, it is the result of moving tectonic plate movement on the planet.
10. Earth has seas, jungles, cities and so many beautiful things to see. Really this planet is amazing and we are habitats of this place. I love my planet a lot.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English
- 10 Lines on School Picnic I Enjoyed
- 10 Lines on My Family in English
- 10 Lines on My Father in English
- 10 Lines on My Pet Dog in English
- 10 Lines on Durga Puja in English
- 10 Lines on My School Library in English
- 10 Lines on Save Water in English
- 10 Lines on Healthy Food in English
- 10 Lines on Myself in English
- 10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English