10 Lines on Dussehra for Class 2, 3, 4
You should share these easy lines on Dussehra with your kids. They can learn better from these lines. 1. Dussehra is a festival among Hindus in India and Bangladesh. 2. There are different forms of this festival in different parts of India. 3. In West Bengal, people used to celebrate this as Durga Puja. 4. Ram Lila is an interesting part of this festival. 5. This festival is all about the win of good over evil. 6. People celebrate the win of Lord Rama over devil Ravana. 7. There are fairs very often in most of the villages and cities. 8. They burn the effigy of evil Ravana and end the celebration. 9. Everyone distributes sweets among people to share the joy. 10. This day is all about fun, happiness, and joy.
10 Lines on Dussehra for Class 5, 6, 7
Here are 10 points on the Hindu festival Dussehra for students of class 5, 6, and 7. These lines are so much easy and suitable for these levels of students.
1. Dussehra is a Hindu festival based on India. This festival marks the win of Lord Rama over evil Ravana. In West Bengal people used to celebrate this day as Durga Puja.
2. Durga Puja marks the win of Goddess Durga’s win over demon Mahishasura.
3. People used to make a big effigy of evil Ravana and then burn it to mark the win over evilness.
4. Ram Lila is a dramatic program that becomes staged by actors and that is based on the life of Lord Rama. They act and create the script from Ramayana.
5. The Ram Lila keeps going for a couple of days and it ends on the day of Dussehra.
6. There are many village fairs are arranged in all across India because of this celebration. There are so many fun activities among people.
7. In the time of Navratri, lots of people fast to express their devotion to Devi Durga. People go to Mandir for prayer.
8. Dussehra marks the end of nine days celebration of Navratri. All these days are amazing and beautiful.
9. Kids enjoy Dussehra a lot, they get new clothes to wear and buy lots of toys from the fair.
10. This celebration brings joy, fun, and happiness in human life. it strengthens the brotherhood among everyone.
10 Lines on Dussehra for Class 8, 9, 10
10 sentences on my favorite festival Dussehra in English are here. These lines are easy to learn for class 8, 9 and 10 students. You need to learn about this important topic to get good marks in your exam.
2. In the northern part of India, they celebrate this day as a win of Lord Rama over Ravana. Before this day, there is another celebration called Navratri. Navratri is a celebration of nine days in the autumn season of every year.
3. A really interesting thing about Dussehra is people staged Ramayana in every city, villages, and fairs. There are lots of village fairs all across the country based on this celebration. Ram Lila is another attractive thing to enjoy this festival.
4. People go to fair, kids go to buy toys, and girls go there to buy cosmetics. It brings lots of joy and festive images all over the country. People get big statues of Durga and make big pandals to pay respect for the goddess.
5. People decorate and lighten their houses, shops, and everything. Everyone gets new clothes and exchange gifts with each other. Due to a national holiday, everyone comes to spend time with family. And they spend a very good time.
6. At the end of the celebration, they burn Ravana, Kumbkaran, and Meghnath. This is a very symbolic burning that indicates the win of good over the devil. It shows the power of rightness.
7. Religious people love to visit Mandir and pray to god. They ask the god for the good of everyone. It is a very good thing.
8. Overall this celebration brings lots of fun, happiness, and joy in our life. Every Indian takes part in the festival. End of this celebration people starts looking forward to the Diwali festival, another big and amazing festival in Hinduism.
9. In our area, we celebrate Dussehra with lots of fun and celebration. I used to act as Rama in the stage drama when I was a kid. But now I have changed my character in the drama. Ram Lila is so much interesting to me, I like that too much.
10. This festival brings lots of fun and happiness in our life.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on Mosquito in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English