Durga Puja (Pooja) is a big celebration among Bengali Hindus. Here we have provided 10 lines on Durga Puja in English for class students in the school. I am sure you will love these lines. Don’t forget to share these lines with your kids.
10 Lines on Durga Puja for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
Here are 10 lines on Durga Pooja for class 1, 2, 3, and 4. These lines are so much easy and simple to learn for every school kid. 1. In Durga Pooja, people worship the Devi Durga.
2. She is the goddess of strength and power.
3. People worship some other goddesses on this occasion.
4. This is a celebration due to Devi Durga’s win over Raban.
5. Different types of Bengali foods are cooked in that time.
6. Puja Committees arrange big pandal and bought big idol of Devi herself.
7. People believe that Devi comes in the world with so much goodwill and power.
8. It has a huge connection with Indian culture and tradition.
9. This celebration comes with so much fun and joy in human life.
10. This Pooja is believed as a win of positive force against negative force.
10 Lines on Durga Puja for Class 5, 6, 7
Here are 10 lines on Durga Pooja for classes 5, 6, and 7. These lines are so easy to learn. 1. Durga Pooja or Durgotsav is one of the biggest celebrations among the Bengali Hindus in India and Bangladesh.
2. This entire celebration is based on a war of Devi Durga against the devil Mahishasura and his evil deeds.
3. The Devi won the fight and brings positivity and peace in the world.
4. The Puja gets started in Navratri and it occurs for nine days. This is a very long celebration.
5. Every day has a different occasion and its meaning.
6. People also worship different goddess as like Durga, Saraswati, Lakshmi, and Ganesha at that time.
7. There is another celebration at this time called ‘Dussehra’, this symbolizes the win of good over evil.
8. We used to arrange a huge pandal and get a beautiful big statue of Devi Durga. People of every age come to the pandal and join us.
9. I have lots of good memories from my childhood regarding this occasion. I loved the food that was served in the Pandal.
10. The annual celebration of Durga Puja spread positivity, goodness, and spirit for everyone.
10 Lines on Durga Puja for Class 8, 9, 10
These lines are for classes 8, 9, and 10 students. If you are one of them, then you should learn these lines. 1. Durga Puja is the biggest celebration among the Bangladeshi and Indian Bengali Hindus. This is a colorful celebration that occurs for almost nine days.
2. Hindu peoples worship Durga as their strongest goddess. Durga is mostly known as the goddess of power and strength.
3. The entire celebration is based on the Goddess comes and remove all darkness with her inner power. It is a war for the good against the bad. And at the end of the celebration the good wins.
4. When the celebration gets started people used to make big pandals and create a statue of Devi Durga. For me personally, the statue is the main attraction. In our local Pujas, we used to buy a big statue of the city.
5. There are lots of peoples gathering in these pandals spending time and expressing their devotion to Devi. Everyone comes to show love and support for the good. Kids, girls and elderly people also come to see the Puja.
6. There are legends that the first-ever Durga Puja was arranged by King Kangshanarayan, in Nadia, West Bengal. But there are also legends that Lord Ram once worshipped Devi Durga in his time. And then King Jagatnarayan of Bhaduria followed Kangshanarayan and kept celebrating this amazing occasion.
7. It comes with so much excitement and love for every people. This is a national holiday in Bangladesh and West Bengal, India. People get chances to meet with their families.
8. I have lots of good memories related to this Puja. I used to spend time with my grandmother in Kolkata, the city of joy. I love to spend time in this city a lot. Still, now I go there every Puja wherever I live.
9. It’s a huge tradition for Bengalis. Every Bengali Hindu is really emotional about this celebration. Day by day, we can see a huge difference in the celebration processes, but still, now it’s the best celebration for Bengali Hindus.
10. There are a positive story and vibe behind this celebration. This celebration let us know and understand about the good power of the world.
10 Lines on Durga Puja: 1
1. Durga Pooja or Durgotsav is the biggest celebration among the Hindu people in Bangladesh in and India.
2. This Puja is all about appreciating Goddess Durga as a powerful lady, mother.
3. The celebration of Durga Puja starts on the first day of Navratri.
4. This beautiful festival keeps going for nine days.
5. People of Bangladesh and India love to participate in such religious celebrations.
6. I love to join and I always try to spend a large time in the puja.
7. Durga Devi is one of the powerful goddesses according to believe in Hindu religion.
8. Everywhere in the city and countryside, people arrange this puja.
9. There is a special part of this puja called ‘Kumari Puja’, it’s really lovely.
10. I love Durga Puja so much.
10 Lines on Durga Puja: 2
1. Durga Puja is one of the biggest celebrations among the Hinduism in Bangladesh and India.
2. I have joined so many times in West Bengal Durga Puja celebration.
3. It is a long celebration for almost nine days.
4. Every day has different meaning and different types of prayers and celebrations.
5. I consider this, as the biggest occasion for the Hindu people.
6. People from every religion, join this occasion and prove the secularism of their mind.
7. There are so many interesting parts of this Puja. The most interesting part to me is ‘Drama’.
8. If you have not seen that celebration, I invite you to see for one.
9. I am sure you will love this.
10. Durga is a goddess of power. And she is a mother of all Hindu people.
More 10 Lines:
- 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English
- 10 Lines on School Picnic I Enjoyed
- 10 Lines on My Family in English
- 10 Lines on My Father in English
- 10 Lines on My Pet Dog in English
- 10 Lines on Durga Puja in English
- 10 Lines on My School Library in English
- 10 Lines on Save Water in English
- 10 Lines on Healthy Food in English
- 10 Lines on Myself in English
- 10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English
- 10 Lines on Tiger in English
- 10 Lines on Cow in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Cat in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on My Hobby in English for All Class Students
- 10 Lines on Diwali in English for All Class
- 10 Lines on Good Manners in English
- 10 Lines on Rainy Season | Few Lines on Rainy Season
- 10 Lines on Save Trees in English
- 10 Lines on Joint Family in English
- 10 Lines on Domestic Animals in English
- 10 Lines on Kindness in English
- 10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam in English
- 10 Lines on Lion in English
- 10 Lines on Best Friend in English