Kids should learn about children’s day properly because it’s an important topic for the exam. Here in this content, we are going to share 10 lines on children’s day in English for all class kids and students. These 10 points will help you to learn more about this day. Share these 10 sentences on children’s day in English with your children.
10 Lines on Children’s Day for Class 2, 3, 4
If you are a student of class 2, 3, or 4, then these lines are for you. We have provided the easiest lines here for the kids. I hope they can memorize these lines easily.
1. 14th November is a children’s day in India.
2. We are celebrating this since 1964.
3. This is the birthday of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru.
4. He was the first Prime Minister of India.
5. He used to love kids a lot and spent a huge time with them.
6. Even he played with them.
7. That’s why his birthday has been known as children’s day in India.
8. Every school and college celebrates this day.
9. Lots of NGO provided free foods, chocolate, sweets to the underprivileged kids.
10. This is a wonderful day for a kid.
10 Lines on Children’s Day for Class 5, 6, 7
These points on children’s day are for class 5, 6, and 7 students. I hope these points will be really helpful for you.
1. Children’s day is celebrated all over the world on different dates.
2. In India, we celebrate this on 14th November on the birthday of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of India.
3. He loved kids a lot and that’s why this day has been started celebrating on his birthday from 1964.
4. He was known as ‘Chacha Nehru’ for his extreme love for children.
5. This day is a really special day for the children. They spend a really good time at their school.
6. Most of the school arranges different types of functions. Some of them arrange sports events too.
7. The kids get the opportunity to win some prizes and make his day special.
8. This day is a good day for the underprivileged kids too. They get an opportunity to spend some quality time with lots of NGO and good-hearted people.
9. The government takes lots of welfare steps for the kids in the entire country.
10. We need to be aware of children’s right and need to stop child labor.
10 Lines on Children’s Day for Class 8, 9, 10
These sentences on children’s day are for class 8, 9, and 10. If you are a student of any of these classes, then these lines can help you.
1. Children’s day is celebrated all across the world on different dates. In India, we celebrate this on 14th November in the birthday of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India.
2. There are so many reasons behind chose Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday as children’s day. The main reason behind it was he was fond of kids. He used to spend lots of time with kids. He loves to play with them.
3. The kids also loved him and they loved to spend time with him. He was called as ‘Chacha Nehru’ for his that virtue. And that’s the biggest reason behind choosing his birthday as children’s day.
4. To celebrate this day, most of the schools and colleges arrange some functions. The students perform different things. Most of the time, they sing, they dance, they recite a poem, etc. There gifts for them too.
5. In my school, we arrange some competitions on this day. I always come first in the poem recitation. I received a prize in the last children’s day for my poem recitation.
6. On this day, lots of NGO and kind-hearted people meet with the underprivileged kids and let them enjoy this day with fun and proper food. They give them good clothing, food, chocolates, etc.
7. Most of the year, in this time the government and non-government organizations offer welfare schemes for the children.
8. Kids get a chance to show their talents through lots of competitions on this day. Even they can win lots of prizes too.
9. On this day, we should spread awareness among people about the bad side of child labor. This can be the biggest destroyer for the upcoming youth. We should stop child labor at any cost.
10. This day is also a good option for spreading the serious message about children’s right, their health, and welfare.