|10 Lines on Bhagat Singh in English|
10 Lines on Bhagat Singh for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
These sentences on Bhagat Sigh are really easy and simple. Any kid can learn this without major effort.
1. Bhagat Singh is a revolutionary freedom fighter for India.
2. He had a huge contribution during the anti-British movement.
3. He was born in 1907, in Punjab province.
4. His father’s name was Kishan Singh and mother’s name was Vidyavati.
5. He was involved with lots of revolutionary activities.
6. He joined Naujawan Bharat Sabha and then joined Hindustan Socialist Republican Association.
7. He was accused of the murder of British Police Officer John Saunders. Police wanted o to arrest him.
8. Kartar Singh Sarabha was his mentor.
9. He fasted in jail for 116 days for equal rights for British and Indian politicians.
10. He was executed on 23 March 1931.
10 Lines on Bhagat Singh for Class 5, 6, 7
These 10 points are for classes 5, 6, and 7 students.
1. Bhagat Singh was a revolutionary leader in India during the anti-British movement.
2. He was born in a Sikh family in Punjab province, which currently located in Pakistan.
3. He was a follower of Marxist ideologies.
4. Involving with lots of revolutionary activities he becomes a chief leader of the Hindustan Republican Association (HRA).
5. Lala Lajpat Rai was killed on Police hand and Bhagat Sing took revenge killing British Police Officer John Saunders.
6. In this incident, the police wanted to capture him. But he ran away successfully.
7. He planned to bomb in Central Legislative Assembly. Batukeshwar Dutt was his partner in this task. They were chanting revolutionary slogans while they threw the bombs.
8. After the bombing, they surrendered, sent to the prison.
9. He has 116-days fast in the jail asking for equal rights for British and Indian Politicians.
10. He was an iconic hero in the freedom fight of India. Finally, he was executed in 1931.
10 Lines on Bhagat Singh 8, 9, 10
These lines are briefly provided for the students of class 8, 9, and 10.
1. Bhagat Singh was an iconic freedom fighter of Indian history. He has an amazing life story. He sacrificed his life for the country.
2. This legendary revolutionary was born on 27 September 1907 in a Sikh family in the Lyallpur district of Punjab. Currently, this is located in Pakistan.
3. This multi-talented person was an expert on writing and reading Hindi, Urdu, English, Punjabi and Gurumukhi language from his very young age.
4. He became a Marxist by reading enormous books of his. Then he joined the Hindustan Republican Association. Before that he started Naujawan Bharat Sabha.
5. He took revenge by killing British police officer John Saunders because British police killed his partner Lala Lajpat Rai before.
6. At his young age, Kartar Singh Sarabha was his mentor. And he guided Bhagat Singh to become a perfect revolutionary.
7. Bhagat Singh was elected as the greatest Indian in 2008 by a poll arranged by India Today and there he was ahead of Mahatma Gandhi and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
8. Every Indian citizen should remember this legendary person with lots of respect and love.
9. On 15 August of 2008, an 18 feet tall bronze statue of Bhagat Sing has been constructed in the Parliament of India. This shows his importance to modern times.
10. He was executed on 23rd March 1931.
These 10 lines on Bhagat Singh are really easy to learn.