APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most successful aerospace scientists in India. He served as the 11th president of the country. His full name is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. Today we will talk about him and will teach you 10 lines on APJ Abdul Kalam. These lines are really important for every class of students.
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 1, 2, 3
Here are 10 lines of President Abdul Kalam for class 1, 2 and 3. These lines are for the very beginning level students. They can learn these lines easily.
1. APJ Abdul Kalam is the 11th President of India.
2. He served from 2002 to 2007.
3. He is a successful aerospace scientist in the country.
4. He is known as ‘India’s Missile Man’.
5. He has the highest contribution to India’s defense capabilities improvement.
6. He was specialist on missile developments.
7. He mostly worked for Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
8. The Indian government released a postcard remembering him on 2015.
9. He was awarded as Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan, Bharat Ratna, and Von Braun.
10. He is a legendary character in the history of India.
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 4, 5
These lines are for the students of class 4 and 5. These lines are quit perfect and best for this grade students.
1. APJ Abdul Kalam was born 15th October 1931 in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.
2. He was a great motivator. There are lots of Abdul Kalam Quotes that people still remember.
3. In his career he was aerospace scientist, he helped India on successful nuclear tests at Pokhran.
4. He served as 11th Indian President.
5. He was not the only a scientist, but he was also a leader, and he was a writer and teacher.
6. Lots of his sayings and quotes are evergreen; people practice these and feel motivated.
7. There are a huge number of people who follow him and respect him as their idol.
8. This legend spent a really simple life like other normal people.
9. His missile Agni was one of the successful missiles for the country.
10. This legendary leader left the world on July 27, 2015 due to a heart attack.
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 6, 7, 8
Here are 10 lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for grades 6, 7, and 8.
1. The full name of APJ Abdul Kalam is Avul Pakir Jainuladin Abdul Kalam and he is the 11th President of India.
2. He is one of the most successful scientists for the country. He has huge contribution to the army as he created missile Agni.
3. Because of his creation, he was known as ‘Missile Man of India’. Even he got this name officially.
4. This legend was a writer, motivator, leader, and teacher. His life was really simple like other normal and average Indian. He never demands anything luxurious in his life.
5. He was from a really poor family and at that time he was selling a newspaper after coming back from school. He wanted to contribute to his family.
6. He is from Rameswaram, a city of Indian state Tamil Nadu.
7. His childhood was really tough and his journey is really inspiring. Your eye will be full of tear and mind will feel motivated after hearing his story.
8. He was known as the President of the public because he always worked on public demand.
9. Abdul Kalam has worked with another legendary Indian scientist Vikram Sarabhai.
10. This legend died on 27 July 2015.
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 9, 10
These lines are for class 9 and 10.
1. APJ Abdul Kalam is known as a motivator and popular for his lots of contribution for the Indian army.
2. This legend was born in 15th October 1931 in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu. He was from a really ordinary family.
3. He did lots of hard work to keep continue his study. According to his biography, he used to sell newspapers on the road after school.
4. As you know he served as 11th President of India. He lived a really simple life even as a president. He never did anything luxurious in his entire lifetime.
5. The message that he carried in his life is to live simply and do the best. He inspired people to get educated, he inspired people to learn skills and do work.
6. He was one of the best aero scientists in the country. In that time, these types of experts were really low there.
7. He has huge contribution to make the Indian army so stronger with his Missile ‘Agni’. After inventing that missile, he was known as ‘Missile Man of India’. That was huge respect.
8. In 2015, the Indian government published a postal card to show respect this legend.
9. He will be an ideal personality to the students, the educators, the leaders and everyone in the world.
10. This legend left the world on 27 July 2015.
- 10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English for Kids and Students
- 10 Lines on Mosquito in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Spring Season in English for All Students
- 10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English
- 10 Lines on Lily Flower/Water Lily in English for School Students
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
- 10 Lines on Indian Flag in English for Students and Kids
- 10 Lines on Internet in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
- 10 Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
- 10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English
- 10 Lines on India in English for Students
- 10 Lines on Hospital in English
- 10 Lines on Horse in English